YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR ASSISTANCE IN PAYING YOUR TELEPHONE BILL IF YOU RECEIVE BENEFITS FROM CERTAIN LOW-INCOME ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS.
The Universal Service Fund Lifeline Program benefit is available to recipients of:
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- SSI (Supplemental Security Income)
- Veteran’s Pension Benefits
- SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)
- Income is below 135% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Tribal Lands
Additional discounts are available for those living on Tribal Lands. Link-up assists with installation and set up charges and additional Lifeline discounts are available for those receiving:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservation (FDPIR)
- Tribal Head Start (for households that meet qualifying income standards
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT our office at 507.472.8748.
OR APPLY ON-LINE BY VISIITING https://nationalverifier.servicenowservices.com/lifeline